In Light of Ongoing Developments Resulting from the Coronavirus, the Lakelands Clubhouse is Closed until April 15
This decision was made based on the CDC’s recommendation of practicing social distancing (reduction of human social interaction), in an effort to prevent the spread of the virus. We apologize for the inconvenience, but believe this is the best way to keep our residents safe.
- You will not be able to enter the Clubhouse using your Facilities Access Card during this time for any reason.
- The Management Staff will conduct business as usual. If you need to speak to Michele or Gina you can reach them by phone or email, during regular business hours.
- The Fitness Center is closed.
- All LCA Social Committee events scheduled during this time will be rescheduled.*
- All meetings scheduled to take place at the Clubhouse during this time period will need to be cancelled or relocated.
We will continue to monitor this situation as information becomes available and will reassess these practices on April 15. We will do our best to keep residents up-to-date here and via email.